Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 and all that jazz....

So, I refuse to post a "typical" new years resolution list/blog...No I shall not conform with the masses. So instead I say this, this year WILL be different. This year will be amazing, life changing, Joyful with perhaps a few sad moments thrown in(it's still life guys1 - come on!)

I have been looking forward to this EXACT year my entre life. To be with a man I love, to become his wife and to live out our lives learning and growing together. That is THIS year. How exciting is that???

2006 will be a great year for us. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!!!!

That is all........

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You're right. Marriage between two people who are completely inlove with eachother always make for the greatest year ever! The next greatest year is when you get knocked up!