Thursday, January 12, 2006

A few of my favorite things...

- That I catch you reading bridal magazines on my bed

- That we both like to buy baby clothes!

- That you tell me you love me and how beautiful I am everyday

- That you listen to me vent DAILY about the same thing - i.e Work

- That you wear you hair like Jude Law

- That you can't really keep a secret either!

- That you'll sit with me while I rewind the slow motion madagascar scene over 60 times, and giggle with me every single time.

- That you like to read my "girly" books (mariyan keyes!!)

- That you're secretly in love with 'sister nicky' and have high hopes that she'll put out a second album!!!!

- That you're better at the wedding planning then I am

- That you instantly change the t.v channel when Ashton Kutcher comes on 'cause you're semi-jealous of my "hots" for him

And my # 1 favorite thing:

- That you automatically bring socks for me when you pack your bags to visit 'cause you know I won't have any clean ones to wear!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Holy Crap! You've got a keeper!