Monday, January 09, 2006

Bored Blogger.....

So, It's monday @ 12:00pm and why am I able to write this when I should be busy at work...Well, lets just say, I ain't so busy! work is so slow, this is my 2nd day in a row with absolutly NO clients. It's hard to make a living when you have no control over your job. Yeah, it was nice to have Friday off to make an extra long weekend, but today as well, this is just getting ridiculous. We have so mnay bills to pay for now and it's hard to pay when you have no cash coming in. Thank god Scott started his new job this morning. Finally some steady income for us, but still. I'm on call all day, it's definately hard sitting and waiting by the phone to get a call. It's gonna be a VERY tight month financially, certainly some anxiety building while I'm writing this.

This past weekend was pretty good. Scott came to the Shwa on friday night and we went to see 'Hostel', which might I add was VERY disspointing. Not scary at all. I would verge on saying it was even 'pornish'. On saturday, Scott, me Asley and his mom went to the national bridal show. Not that we really needed to considering we've done quite a bit of the planning already. But it was fun, we put our names into a few draws and hopefully luck will be on our side. Ashley also bought her wedding dress while at the show. She fell in love with it instantly.

What else can I say? Theres really not a whole lot to talk about, i don't want to weigh people down with talks of wedding plans etc ALLLLLLL the time. But really thats all I have to offer right now. Oh, I could talk about New Years. Scott and I went to Angie and Geoffs. We watched Movies and Da Ali G show (Borat is THE BEST). We looked at our watches after 12 am!!!! We didn't even know the new year had already begun. Overall it was good eats and a lot of laughs. Pictures are posted from new years on "my picture website" The link is on the right there. Check 'em out.

I'm gone for now....If I think of anything witty/intelligent to say I certainly will. Sorry to all my "fans" for letting you down with an old boring post!

WERD

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good to see you updated you slacker. Hey, I could use a massage...do you travel as part of your business?