Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Alternate Uses: Business Cards

Since I don't actually ever really dole out my business cards I've found a few alternate uses:

First and foremost, toothpick. I like apples. The peel sometimes gets caught between my teeth. I favour the right top-hand corner.

To transcribe my contact info 'cause I couldn't remember it if my life depended on it and HOLY WRATH OF KHAN if I were to make a boo boo!!!!

Makes a great MacGyver ruler when I need to underline my notes in 'meetings' to symbolize importance and priority *rolls eyes*

Folds up and becomes a micro-mini stealth bomber... that baby can fly over clients with serious gusto.

White-out blotter for those times I am overzealous in my erasing.

Right corner desk clutter.

Dull x-acto 'knife'

More to come and feel free to add some new uses.........

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ninja stars?

Kathryn said...

Ninja stars....gold...