I was reading my bro's blog and read this, I thought it was classic and worth the read...Literary gold!!!!!!
"If it's your first time here.. you -have- to fight.
So.. yes. A few of you may already have heard. Dave's started a fight club!
Here is my current fight card.
My friend Shandon is fighting my sister Kathryn. They both have tattoos (but not enough to qualify them as white trash) so it promises to be a great fight.
My mom is fighting Bruce from my hockey team. He plays defence, and he's 6'4". He shoots left, but my mom has a vicious right (which I received up side the head a few times..) so I don't think that this will be the mismatch that most of your are expecting it to be.
Dad.. you're set to fight the pope. Don't ask how I managed to get him to come.. but I did. Get ready for some crazzzzz-eeee bible-thumping.
Brendon (my nephew) is going to fight Keira (my bosses daughter). Brendon wears big-boy underwear now.. but Keira just turned 'this many fingers' (1) old. So.. again, it promises to be a great fight.
And that's it for now.
If I've missed anyone, please let me know.
d.piddy."
Hello restaurant customers. Testicles. That is all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BAHAHHAHAHHAHAH I didn't know Dave was funny!!! LMAO!
Post a Comment