Today I saw four, yes four, hair scrunchies(of varying degree's of "scrunchiness"). Not just that, but people were actually.....wearing them!!!!!!!!!
Am I that far behind fashion trends!?!? Are hair scrunchies and Olivia Newton John from her "Let's get physical" days on their way back into our fashion 'norms'?
Say it ain't so, please, say it ain't so..............
Wait - I thought I was a pro in "she-mullets". Isn't the definition of a "mull" "short on top and long in the back". I'm a mullet hunter by trade, I search high and low for these "creatures". This to me would be a mullet, at the very least a semi-mullet or if you will a "wannabe mullet".
Please, next time have your camera ready for the hunt. We need proof of these sightings to know that "mulls" are not becoming extinct!!
Unfortunatly the 80's are coming back with a vengence. Skinny jeans, leggings, teased hair...and yes..oh yes....scrunchies. I however have just caught onto the new hollywood must have...black nail polish...that's right. I'm sportin it. WOOT WOOT!
Black Nail polish!!?!? Oh Kathy, Do I need to come down there and wipe that off you myself?? Wait, do crazy americans celbrate halloween early!?!? ;o) You know I just wouldn't approve....
By the way, is it bad that I want to gobble up your baby!??!!? I could just eat him. He looks like Jason, like, hardcore!!! Yummy Caden.......
When are you coming to see us!?!?!? Missin' my double deux (AKA Kathy the second AKA my better half!)
4 comments:
MUHAHAHAHAHA
I saw a chick with the hair to match that scrunchie yesterday.
It was all short on top and long on bottom (but not a she mullet) and TEASED!!!!! Oh so 80's.
Scary. I'm sure I gave her a totally weird look.
Ash
Wait - I thought I was a pro in "she-mullets". Isn't the definition of a "mull" "short on top and long in the back". I'm a mullet hunter by trade, I search high and low for these "creatures". This to me would be a mullet, at the very least a semi-mullet or if you will a "wannabe mullet".
Please, next time have your camera ready for the hunt. We need proof of these sightings to know that "mulls" are not becoming extinct!!
Unfortunatly the 80's are coming back with a vengence. Skinny jeans, leggings, teased hair...and yes..oh yes....scrunchies.
I however have just caught onto the new hollywood must have...black nail polish...that's right. I'm sportin it. WOOT WOOT!
Black Nail polish!!?!? Oh Kathy, Do I need to come down there and wipe that off you myself?? Wait, do crazy americans celbrate halloween early!?!? ;o) You know I just wouldn't approve....
By the way, is it bad that I want to gobble up your baby!??!!? I could just eat him. He looks like Jason, like, hardcore!!! Yummy Caden.......
When are you coming to see us!?!?!? Missin' my double deux (AKA Kathy the second AKA my better half!)
Post a Comment