Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Still Learning....

Realizing you've been acting irrationally is a challenge to see up front... Often it takes pointing out by those we care about. For someone who prides themselves on being on target it's not exactly easy to admit that she's missed the mark. Hindsight would be infinitely more useful to have right up front. So now what?

Admission of dysfunctional outlook and wondering if I'll ever learn the meaning of faith and to implicitly trust another person -- check.

Hearing Cher croon If I Could Turn Back Time on a ship jam-packed full of naval officers wearing nothing but a teeny tiny swimsuit -- check. Then seeing Jack "Just Jack!" MacFarlane from Will & Grace do his impression of her: "If I could turn back tiowwwm"

Hoping I haven't managed to screw up something I've been fiercely trying to nurture, fight for and grow -- check.

Find the source of my insanity, tear it out and beat it to a pulp -- working on it!

No comments: