Monday, August 07, 2006

Winds Of Change

For some time now I've felt that there has been something very big missing from my life. I was and still partly am unsure what that something is. But I've been feeling a VERY strong calling for something that I thought I would be done with forever. That's right folks, I'm seriously considering going back to school. It's a tough decision, I have a full time job, make good money...But yet I still feel like I need something more.

So, I've actually begun looking into it. First starting off slowly- most likely doing distance ed courses to gain my BSc and my MASc. Then, med school or something else within the health field. I will already have a couple of years towards my BSc because of my Memorial University credits and of course Massage courses. So, I'll be taking it slow at first, one course at a time because I will still be working 50 hours a week and trying to complete the courses.

The next few years may be tough, university is so expensive and it will be especially hard for me because I'm used to being able to put 100% in all my school courses, but now I'll be able to put in only a few hours here and there. And the hardest part of it all? I have to take math courses!!!! And anyone who knows me knows this will be a MAJOR issue for me. *sigh*

Anyways, at this point this is just a serious possibility. Keep your fingers crossed that this wil all work out - I know I am!

Does this mean...Dum dum dummmmmmmmm....That I am doomed to be a lifelong student!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: