Friday, August 18, 2006

GOLD!


After seeing this picture of my nephew Jack, I laughed so hard I almost urinated myself. I don't know why, but it was just so funny after coming home from listening to everybodies problems for ten hours, I just couldn't help it!

And then I thought, poor jack is stuck face down, why am I laughing at his "dysfunction"??? Ashley then brought to my attention a very good point, She actually had to look at him, and then decide not to turn him over first and get the camera!!!! I laughed even harder at that!!

Thank god I'm not the only "mean" one!!!!!!! I can't wait till I can laugh at my kids like that. *wink* Love you Ash! :o)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you will learn quickly when you have kids, that a picture like that doesn't come around often so take advantage of it when you can.

Besides, now I have a really good funny one to show all his girlfriends and post at his wedding HAHAHA

I'm not mean, every mother gets a picture of the first time their kids roll over...mine just happened to do it in a strange place and look funny.

Kathy said...

too funny. That is hilarious and adorable at the same time.