The upkeep required in keeping a relationship is challenge enough, I can't imagine trying to keep two nations allied! Words, silence, over-reaction, inaction... communication in general requires a fine balance of understanding, self-awareness and patience. The slightest crack has the potential to cause devastating effects. In getting to know him over the years I've learned a lot about myself and the way in which I communicate. I'll save you the suspense, I stand to learn a thing or two... I'm sure those who know and have known me would agree. But what I've also learned is that I have developed a seemingly "endless" supply of compassion and understanding, something I thought I had lost long ago... Everything else aside I'm pretty proud of that.
But this time I can't decide whether I'm more hurt or angry... either way I've expended some tears and with each new series I grow more pissed off. How easy it is for someone to take my heart in their fist and crush it for no other reason than having a moment of pride. Maybe I'm too sensitive, maybe I expect more.
This too shall pass but frig last I checked we were best friends and we loved each other...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment