We choose love!!!! This is our new bright yellow "baby". Yes, we know some of you have a "disgust" for Azteks, but we love it so too bad! We demand respect when we're in this vehicle!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!! Spandex biker shorts from 1991! Oh gosh...That's great! It does kinda doesn't it, I thought it was "cool" but now I'm reconsidering everything. But, don't you think it's kinda "teen girl squad"!?!?!
I miss you Kathy, When will you leave that awlful place called the States(with vampire crabs) and come to me!?!?! Canada misses you *tear* Give Jason and Caden a BIG hug for me.
2 comments:
Aw, i think it's great. Can't same the same about your new background colours....they remind me of biker shorts.
AHAHAHAHAHA!! Spandex biker shorts from 1991! Oh gosh...That's great! It does kinda doesn't it, I thought it was "cool" but now I'm reconsidering everything. But, don't you think it's kinda "teen girl squad"!?!?!
I miss you Kathy, When will you leave that awlful place called the States(with vampire crabs) and come to me!?!?! Canada misses you *tear* Give Jason and Caden a BIG hug for me.
Post a Comment