This has been an sobering one. This morning I got a message from my dad on my MSN, and I gave him a call back. My uncle's went on a fishing trip this weekend and during the middle of the night my Uncle Norm went into a diabetic coma. My uncles tried to get his blood sugar back up by giving him insulin but it just wouldn't increase. In the ambulance the paramedics reported that they had "lost him" a number of times, whatever that means. But he's in the hospital now, hopefully recovering.
BUT that's not all, on the way to the hospital to meet my uncle Norm, my other uncles got into a car accident. They hit a moose. I havn't really gotten word on the damage.
Let's just say, last night and today was not a good day for the Pritchett clan.
It just goes to show how fragile life is, sometimes it takes something like this to realize that you may not have a tomorrow.
Don't forget to give your family some lovin' today.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment