Wednesday, June 18, 2008

5 Weeks!

The countdown is on -- 5 weeks till NFLD. I'm way too excited for this trip. I'm already gathering things that will be needed for the drive down. But that's just so me -- plan, plan, plan!

Just bought Kayla a new sony portable DVD player(man, this kid has good and expensive taste!), and a case with external headphones. It'll be a sweet ride listening to 'The Backyardigans', 'Nanalan'(Shane's granny?????), and 'Baby Einstein' - riiiiiiiiight. I'm sure the machine will be whipped out the window by the fifth hour of driving!!!!

Ooooooooooooo...The excitement is intense. 2 weeks with the parentals and them spoiling the little munchkin. And, of course, me getting a MUCH needed break!

Tonight Angie will be babysitting Kayla and I'm heading out to see "Walking with The Dino's" at the ACC. I'm really looking forward to this. I'm posting a tidbit of what tasty treat I'll be viewing tonight!

No comments: