Sunday, June 08, 2008

Flying Fingernail to the eyeball!

Of course this would happen to me -- I mean, after all, it's me!

I was cutting Kayla's fingernails as she napped, and sure enough, one flew into my eye. Ummmmmmm, I had glasses on. It actually did a curve ball(curve nail!?) on me, it went around the rim of my glasses, and went under the eyelid. Can you even imagine how painful that is!?!?!

So I'm sitting here now laughng, with a bloodshot and wickedly painful eye, shaking my head at myself.

This is so me!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Aw...attack of the baby nail!

Kathryn said...

Of course you can leave it up to me to defy all laws of physics! D'oh.

Btw, 12 hours later -- It still hurt like a mofo! The little tiny nail actually just came out right before my cleints tonight! I'm SMRT!!!!!!

Kathryn said...

Kathy ---- I love/want/like/spank you!