1. What do you really really want right now?
Sleep. Lots of it. And then perhaps a nap, followed by a doze.
2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A baby or toddler because man, what a fantastic life. People feed you, you sleep whenever you want, and you think stuff like paper towel tubes are really, really cool. And tasty.
3. How are you feeling now?
Full of curry. Ummmmmmmmmm...What!?!?!
4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
I'd like to be in NFLD right now with the parentals. Oh hey, I'm going there very soon! Well, that's sorted then.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? I've changed this question to: If you were a Krispy Kreme doughnut, which one would you be?
Something covered in chocolate with a squishy middle.
6. Do you want more children?
Mine or other people's? No to both.
7. Do you think religion is redundant?
Religion is necessary. In some form or another.
8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Kayla because she is damn funny. When she's not screaming and dripping snot, that is.
9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Confess what? About that killing spree back in '92? No, that would definitely create a really awkward moment. I'm really in touch with this whole etiquette thing.
10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
a) She's one of the few people around me who appreciates the finer things in life such as Peanut Butter Cups.
b) She's an capricorn. Cool chicks are capricorns.
c) She's friends with me!!
11. What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
Own teeth, own hair, has a job, doesn't live with his mother.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
A liar. People who give up on friendships.
13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
I'd buy you lunch, and maybe even dessert too.
14. What would you wanna be remembered for after you're dead?
My tombstone should read: "She lived, she birthed, she made really good coffee"
15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The fact that I dwell on the ridiculous for far too long.
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Right now? Staying somewhat sane.
17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness - everyone's.
18. If there's one thing in your life you wanted to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Learn a second language.
19. What do you see yourself as in the next 10 years?
Middle-aged and writing angry letters to the Daily Mail.
20. If you were an animal, what would you be?
A dog, definitely. They're awake something like 10 minutes out of the day, and that's only to eat.
I'm off to work now...But FYI -- How lucky am I that I get to spend Mother's Day AND Father's Day alone with my girl. Seriously, with a chick like Kayla, it couldn't be cooler! We went to the park, and played...And Kayla even found a new doggy friend. Quite Special -- Heck, even I got to have some adult conversation with the chick who had the dog.
Oh...And my beauty is 10 months today! Oh time, what a dirty thief you are. Craziness.
That is all!

No comments:
Post a Comment