Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recent Letters

Dear Makers of Various Products That I Buy,
Could you please stop putting really, really sticky labels on your products? The kind that don't come off with soaking in volcanic-temperature water, scrubbing, or by drowning in nail polish remover?
Thank you.

Dear Makers of the evil scale,
Could you please fix my scale so that it tells me that I lost 10 lbs. last week?
Thank you.

Dear Wasp that almost got me today,
I saw you banging your little evil head against my arm. I ran from you and screamed to "Go away". Please stay away for good this time.
Thank you.

I've had enough with the heat, already. I am not built for hot weather - I have dark brown hair, I can't wear skimpy clothing, and my skin recoils in horror from the sun and turns an angry shade of red after 10 minutes (then fades back to its usual bluish-white hue)- 'cept for on my arms!.

It's officially summer as ants have returned, along with a million different species of spiders, gigantic ones. Ewwwwwww.

I ventured out into the heat on Sunday for a Father's Day outing (just me and Kayla. Ha!) at the park. I thought I'd die -- no serioulsy. The I had clients and I was literally dripping sweat off my body -- my shirt was wet after. So gross. If it could be fall all year round, I'd be one hell of a happy girl.

Well, at least it's cool tonight -- and I'm just going to enjoy every last second of it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: