skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BLIGITY BLOGITY
Monday, June 16, 2008
That about sums it up.....
I've been thinking a lot lately.
And If I had thought you would have forgotten me, I never would have left.
You frustrate me beyond what I'm capable of putting into words.
Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BLOG!
About Me
Kathryn
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(44)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(112)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(18)
▼
June
(36)
Ugh,....
Wedding Day!
Dear god.
48 hours of a hospital bed, and I'm spent!!!!
So, so tired!
My Girl
if you want to sing out, sing out
SMACKDOWN '08
5 Weeks!
Recent Letters
Oh my!
That about sums it up.....
Career Change!?!?
I should 've stayed in bed!
Sooooooooo Mature!
Me and my Girl
Good times, and seriously good friends!
Got it!
Ew.
Flying Fingernail to the eyeball!
My Bella.
Oh goodness....
My List
Bad case of the blah's.
Sick, but still cute enough to eat!
More Scraps.
Poor baby.....
Ummmmm, Kayla!?!?!
Oh my...
My first scrapbooking attempts
The Plunge.
A classic baby sitting ad - Any takers!?!?
Back by Popular Demand
Soapy and Sudsy!!!
Repost -- but still true!
Pause
►
2007
(106)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(29)
►
2006
(225)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
►
2005
(255)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment