Okay - as I was browsing my postings, I came across a to do list that I had made for myself.
Let's check some off shall we:
Lately I find myself introspectively listing what it is that I want in this life and before the sieve that is my mind filters out any priceless insight I thought it best to put fingers to keyboard:
conquer my fear of heights/fires (NOPE - heights will be easier than fire - i still have nightmares of being stuck in that burning car in North Carolina a few summers ago. I doubt that fear will ever go away. And people have to ask why I don't drive!)
take a ride in a hot air balloon - Nope
re-establish friendships with some people from my past - Mmmm, yes, then she dissapeared again. Does this count????
return to newfoundland on an ancestral pilgrimage - Doin' it this summer!! Woohoo
become debt free - HAHAHA
take a romantic road trip, destination: nowhere - Does driving to NFLD count????
sing Karaoke in a packed bar - Not a chance
relinquish all anger for those who have wronged me - I'm working on this one
get laser eye surgery - I still want this
learn to walk like a diva in heels - Pfffffft, right
horse back ride down a long field(like true galloping)- not yet!
achieve bilingual status with the feds - heheeee
visit somewhere hot - CUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dance my ass off like I was 14 at a club- ummmmmm, did it in my living room with kayla -- that should totally count!
be able to watch scary movies unassisted - I tried, but nope!
develop an allergy to chips and candy - *shifty eyes*
spend time with children (not like that!) - YES, YES, YES! All day, everyday, in fact!
read all of the classics - Find me some time and I'll get right on that
have children - Done, and done!
learn to knit - No, but i've taken up scrapbooking
become more active - Does chasing kayla count, 'cause is so, than YES!
... my glass is empty
Heck, I'm doin' pretty well with this. 5 years from now, perhaps I'll check a few more off!
I rock.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment