You've marked your 10th month in the outside world. And look how far you've come.
You have five teeth, with two more on the way.
You can commando crawl - but prefer to run around everywhere.
You clap your hands, you wave bye-bye.
You give real belly laughs.
Your eyes are still slate blue.
Your hair is most definitely blonde, but not nearly as fuzzy and sticky up as it used to be :o(.
You've got a Pointy Investigating Finger (that usually ends up in my nose or yours.)
You love any toy...that's not yours.
Your favourite song is the Backyardigans theme.
You weigh just over 19 pounds.
You're obsessed with he phone and Banana's.
You happily munch on anything I feed you. And things I don't.
You've discovered your "pinchy grip". Ouch.
You are my Princess Bunny McBun, my beautiful angel.
Just over 10 months, KayKay!!!! I love you so, so much. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment