I've let her cry in the past -- and it works for a short period of time -- say three days, but then it always reverts back to the same sound, 10 times a night of her being pissed off, and thrashing around in her crib, banging her head, fists, feet and anything she can possibly fine to get attention -- for hours!
Most people get the privilege of enjoying a full nights sleep soon after 6 months, I on the other hand have been stuck in the early weeks of parenthood for 14 months, except now she’s much louder and capable of pooping in a much larger, and higher volumes!
Well, this too shall pass I suppose.
All I can say is thank god for an amazing espresso machine that I can hook directly up to my bloodstream.
And it's a damn good thing she’s such a ridiculously cute chunk of monkey, or she’d be on the “baby” section of Kijiji.

2 comments:
Eeek...do you have one of those light up, aquarium lullaby thingys that hang on the side of the crib? Works great for Caden. He still uses it.
This may be stupid advice and if it is, feel free to e-punch me. Miss you!
Totally not stupid -- But she has one -- but to no avail! This child is strange.
Is there a Canadian vacay in the works? or perhaps there needs to be a Florida trip brewin' in the near future???
I need to see you, woman. And anyways, Kayla said she wants to go on a date w/ Caden!!!!!
Post a Comment