Tuesday, October 21, 2008

a whole lotta nothing

I don't really have anything to say today, but that doesn't stop me from writing. Oh, no. That's because I care about you, the reader. Yes, I do.

Does everyone else think in full sentences? Sometimes I actually have narration going on in my head... is that weird?

I have weird dreams at the best of times, but last night was just...I don't even know what that was about. Every time I woke up (frequently), I went, "What the hell was THAT?"

Another convo that I had 'recently' that my head is still exploding from but I forgot to mention:

M: So, did you hear about the Hamilton festival, are you going?

Me: "It's your festival"

M: What?

Me: It's called "It's YOUR Festival."

M: It's my festival?

Me: No, It's YOUR Festival.

M: That's what I said. It's My Festival.

Me: The NAME of the festival is "It's YOUR Festival"

M: Well, I never gave them permission to call it that. They could've invited me...

Me: IT'S NOT YOUR FESTIVAL!

M: You said it was!

...................

Good days, bad days, dreams about dying and other randoms, weird news and random thoughts... yep, it's been a pretty normal week around here.

No comments: