I don't give two farts if a grown woman wants to buy and wear the "Naughty Fairy", "Sexy Witch" or "Bad-Ass Nun". Actually, it's hard to find a pre-made costume for women that isn't all about the sex. Halloween is an excuse to dress like a slut without being called a slut! Woot, Woot!
But the little girls costumes -- I mean, COME ON! It's S-L-U-T-T-Y. And there's no "in a good way" about it. Crotch-high skirts, down-to-there cleavage (not that they generally have any), fishnet tights... bear in mind, guys, that 11-year olds are buying this shite. Oops- scratch that. THEIR PARENTS are buying it for them, and not raising any objections to their kids (and yes, "tweens" are still kids) dressing like skinny, underdeveloped whores.
The boys' costumes, incidentally, do not include "sexy" cops, "hot" firemen, or anything of the sort. Just cops, firemen, ninja's and cowboys.
Little girls can be cowgirls too, of course. Yeah, there's a lovely pink number for 4-5 year olds with a hat, and a vest... and a thigh-high skirt with ruffles... it looks like something they wear in the creepiest of beauty pageants, and the kid on the packaging is all tarted up in thicker make-up than what I've ever 'worked it ' at Halloween. VEEERY practical for rustling cattle, to say the least!
And the Barbie costumes...Don't even get me started! Skin-tight, every one. Bare midriffs are the norm.
I will now provide a lesson on what is acceptable, and what is not acceptable:
Acceptable:



Unacceptable:


Any Questions!?!?!
And don't even get me started on the everyday clothing available for elementary-school aged girls. I can assure you, Kayla WILL NOT be wearing THAT kind of clothing -- I mean, considering she won't be leaving the house till she's 45 she can just wear cute little Winnie-the-pooh Pj's! Awwwwwwwwwwww......

No comments:
Post a Comment