Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Vibrations!

Interesting thing happened today -- While on the highway there was a utility truck that passed. Not being one to let a good photo opportunity pass me by, I whipped off the seat belt as fast as I could, rummaged in the back and grabbed the camera and snapped a few to share with my loyals! (I know, really safe - but the pictures are well worth it.)

To my surprise, and of course appealing to my immense immaturity, this is what it advertised:


Didn't quite catch that signage? Don't fret, I caught it in all it's glory:




YUP!!!!! That's right! Leave it to me to find "porn"! Let me add that the back also stated "Big Bertha". BIG BERTHA!! WOOHWEEEEEEEEEE!

But it doesn't stop there folks, no sir, it gets better. While passing I noticed who was in the passenger seat -- it was non other than CAPTAIN DILDO himself! That's right. Captain Dildo was staring me right in the face. You can now experience what I experienced, as I was quick enough to snap one of the Captain in all his glory!


I waved to Captain Dildo and carried on my merry way....It was a strange day indeed.

Hat's off to the Captain yet again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're the vibrator guys? Someone didn't think that through.

I wonder what an industrial vibrator looks like...