Saturday, October 25, 2008

I should be sleeping...

It's Saturday night. I should be taking advantage of the fact that Kayla is sleeping. I just can't seem to shut off my brain. There's just so much going on right now.

Anyways...Might as well blog while I'm up.

I was packing some more boxes this morning and decided to do some "winter cleaning". anyways, I lugged out my good ol' trusty file box. I've had this thing for years -- and I mean YEARS. Anyways, I decided it was time to get into it and clean out all the papers. Good lord, the things that were in there. It was hard to some degree to get rid of things from my past, I tend to keep EVERYTHING! Even if it was from a time full of hurt, anger, pain etc.

Anyways, I threw out letters, and cards(including engagement cards from when Greg and I were together. Holy blast from the past!). I threw out camp letters, high school letters and diaries...I'm not even really sure why I kept these things, but I guess I hate 'erasing" the past - because essentially that's what I'm doing. I even braved it out and threw out University papers and exams -- Damn I'm good!

I guess it was long overdue....But still, I'm such a pack-rat.

Tomorrow will be another day of packing -- I'm ready for all of this to be done now! I'm stressed to the core...

I think I'll go turn on a flick and make some poppycorn! Food always make me feel better -- Damn me and my emotional eating!

No comments: