Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One small step for man....

How do you feel about chucking old photo's? I'm NOT talking cutesie baby pictures, and family shite here. I'm talking pictures of past friends that you no longer communicate with, past loves, past lives for that matter!

I have issue with it....I always have. I've always had a HUGE problem with throwing out pictures, no matter what the reason. I've always held tightly to these things, in hopes that I would never forget these memories. I always found it morbid to some degree to throw out, or shred pictures. But is there a time when it's time?

Today was that time for me.

As I was packing more crap I decided that while Kayla was watching 'Monsters, Inc.' for the THIRD time today(don't even get me started!), I sorted out years pictures. And I mean years. Some were great years, some were good years, some were bad years. Each held memories for me. Some made me smile, some made me sad, some I wondered how that person was, and some I even wondered "Who the hell is that person? And why do I have their picture????)

It was time to make some tough decisions, which ones to hold on to, which to let go of. I think by the end of it all, after much deliberation, I ended up with half the pile in each. That's a lot of photo's!!!!!!!

I'm still not quite sure how to feel about it all.

Bah!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We had better made the keep pile!

Kathryn said...

Ummmmmmmmm -- As if you even need to wonder!!!!!!!

Teen Girl Squad FOEVA, remember!?

XO