Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another day gone.......

Today is almost over, I'm ecstatic that Scott is going to be able to come tonight instead of tomorrow. Our plan of action is as such for the fine long weekend that awaits us:

1. Tomorrow we will set of to Angie and Geoff's. I definately don't see my sister enough these days, of course she's busy at the law firm but still. I definately have a new appreciation for her friendship since she has gotten married and we have been living apart. I remember in times not so long ago that i was chasing her around the house, livid, and she was running away from me scared that I would beat her! lol...Ahhhhh, the good ol' days..That's horrible.

2. After Angie, Geoff myself and Scott will be heading to the parental units house in Guelph. I'm looking forward to that, not sure why, maybe a change of scenery will be nice. The rents just came home from a beautiful holiday down East, I'm sure we will hear the stories.

And thats about it for this weekend.....Relaxing..I can't wait!

And how could I write an entire blog without mentioning my sweetheart, I can't. Last weekend we had our 5 month anniversary! Doesn't sound like too long but for me that's something! My nickname in highschool was "Kathy 'Heartbreaker' Pritchett". I could NOT commit to anything for longer than 2 weeks, that was definately my cutoff point. It didn't matter if i liked them or not, I would ALWAYS, without fail, find something wrong with them. Then I had that 4 year rltnp, and now Scott. But to be honest, it feels like we have been together forever, even my family says they feel like it's been so much longer than 5 months. Anyways, there it is I'm in an adult relationship, I'm a big girl now I guess! There will be many many many more years to this relationship I have no doubt, like lets say 80 or so!

I'm off for now, gonna go pick up a good book till Scotty comes over....

WERD!

No comments: