Sunday, July 03, 2005

Not really in the mood but what the heck...

So, I haven't updated in a bit, so here's what's happening. This weekend, on Thursday, Scott and I headed up to Burlington for the night then headed to midland for Canada day to be subjected to "midland idol"! Well, that's not exactly WHY we went but we still got to see it. IT was actually pretty fun, good times good times! We went up to spend the day at a family get together. It was great, we all had so much fun. Then it was time to head back to Burlington and Saturday morn we were on our way to Guelph.

This weekend was so awesome, not much sleep but still so much fun and just all around so many laughs with great company. We're looking forward to many more times like these.

I of course have to give a shout out to Renee, my lovah! Dude, you're awesome. Renee Spent the weekend at the rents with us and dude you truly made it spectacular! "why are you looking at me like that?" "Because I'm just lovin' you so much right now!" *wink* And the car ride home...Well there's a different story...Lets just say, 401 closed, we didn't know, 40 degree's outside, velocity based air conditioning, you figure it out! But seriously, it was so fun, Especially the AWESOME dance moves to "Switch"!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Renee, you,me, together soon--You are so incredibly funny, you made my weekend! WERD

Another shout out to Franque...He sucked many a blanket/teddy while we were there!

Lastly but certainly not least, Scotty baby. You are officially one of the family now, there's absolutely no turning back! The dad hug was a great moment eh!?!? That's a first baby, cherish that moment...And the whole "Wayne, I would truly prefer just the plain old wiener next time...(NO GADGETS--MY ADD ON!!!!)" Oh man....Baby, I can't say enough about how much you mean to me, but look into my eyes and you'll know! *HUGS*.....I LOVE YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH, I'm the luckiest bitch in town! tee hee.....ME LOVE YOU LONG LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! This one's forever....and ever and ever.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it will be cherished, and there's no thought in my mind about turning back. you're right, this one is forever and ever!!! it's G double O D good!!!! I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's daddy Pritchett's line!!! That line will never be the same for me...:(