Oh... my.. lord... Couldn't tell ya why BUT this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. Make sure to grab her with your mouse and shake her around...
http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I dunno if it's as much funny as it is WORPED!!! Sure would be nice to be as flexible as that though! BITCH! I noticed she has stretch marks!!! Hope it's cuz she was really really fat one day. Well, either that, or she wasn't as flexible as she thought she was so she stretched her skin. SKANK!
2 comments:
I dunno if it's as much funny as it is WORPED!!! Sure would be nice to be as flexible as that though! BITCH! I noticed she has stretch marks!!! Hope it's cuz she was really really fat one day. Well, either that, or she wasn't as flexible as she thought she was so she stretched her skin. SKANK!
Woah....it's funny how long I spent watching her body smash off of the little bubbles....What does this make me!
Post a Comment