Just a few things I'd like to get off of my chest:
1. I really, honestly believed Amy for about 2 and a half minutes when she told me that there was a man who lived in a penthouse suite above the Southampton water tower. (The concept of a water tower caretaker does not seem entirely unlikely.)
2. I really, honestly believed it for about 2 and a half seconds when Amy was talking to me online pretending that she was the Boy I Had a Wicked, Mad Crush On, saying that he had somehow hijacked her account.--Don't worry Scotty this was Loooooooooong time ago!
3. I really dislike babies..Nope just kidding, but I put it in there for effect.
4. I get really sad when I'm visiting my parents and it's time for me to leave - I get horrifically and irrationally scared that I will never see them again.
5. There's this song by Belly where they ask "Don't you have someone you'd die for?" and thinking about it, I realized that I would die for my parents, I love them so much. And I would die for the man I love..and my siblings in a heartbeat
6. My favourite thing to wear is my hot pink bra--Well it was until someone stole it! DAMN YOU, YOU CRAZY AMERICANS!
7. I have had Wicked, Mad Crushes on the following people: Matt O. (Grade 2), Ryan (Grade 2), RORY (Grade 2/3), P.J Lewis (Grades 4 and 5), Nick P. (Grade 5), Matt G. (Grade 5), Andrew P. (Grade 6)(This confession was inspired by a close friend, who suggested that revealing the names of one's former crushes could be a very therapeutic way of moving on...OKay okay so all of them were from grade 2-6..So thats all the crushes I've had...GOSH! I'm trying to move on here!)
8. When I was about 14, I would actually wish on a star every night to be transformed into Princess Leia. My wish was somewhat specific, in that I wanted to be Princess Leia post-ROTJ, because that would mean avoiding all that nasty business with Darth Vader, Jabba, bagel hair, etc.(i have NO IDEA what i'm talking about, i'm just making crap up now)
9. When I was about 5, I would worry ceaselessly that my house was going to burn down, all because of that episode of Today's Special where the store catches fire. I don't worry about arson anymore, although I do worry a lot about the possibility of melanomas on my scalp.
10. I can't explain it, but I really like the song Summer of '69. Why? Why?
11. I think that I worry too much about making other people happy and that I don't worry enough about pleasing myself. But I also think that thinking this means that I'm really selfish.
12. When I go home to visit, I will sometimes hide in the house rather than go out, I'm kind of a hermit
13. Sometimes I just hide in the house because I sometimes get very scared of people.
14. I think that I should have gone to school for music instead of for Massage Therapy. Ooops. Meh, there's really no good work for either of them, I guess I chose the lesser of two evils! Jokes jokes...
15. I love watching What Not to Wear because if fills me with a fabulous sense of moral superiority.
16. The whole time that he and I were together, I knew things weren't completly right, but I didn't do a damn thing about it, until I hurt him immensly. But now that we've moved on I have great respect for that man...I've learned so much
17. I used to paint my fingernails under the pretense that it will stop me from picking at them. This mostly did not work--AT ALL.
18. I still sometimes get jealous of skinny, pretty girls, even though my feminist brain tells me I should know better.
19. I dislike The Doors and think that Jim Morrison was a pretentious A-hole, and that people who have Jim Morrison posters on their walls are a bit pretentious also, whether they intend to be or not.
20. It took months after I saw the movie "IT" to not be afraid to sleep with the light off....
21. I eat nutella by the spoonful, right out of the tub.
22. I wish someone would hand me a cheque for a million dollars...
23. I would like to lead a facist takeover of the Oshawa Health
Centre- the current collective decision making process gets nothing done and I think a dictatorship led by yours truly would be much more efficient. Also, the idea of being an authority figure is a bit of a turn on.
24. In elementary school, my friends and I would jump off the monkey bars from a great height hoping to break/injure a limb so that we could miss school for a few days.
25. I'm scared that I am actually a "real" adult now and I will have to start acting like one....Damn
26. I know I could be a really cool wife...*wink*wink*
27. I love riding buses and subways. I could ride public transit forever.
28. I think that thunderstorms are very sexy.
29. I love swimming in lakes, but it's only very recently that I've become comfortable enough with my body to actually go to the beach in a bathing suit. If I could, I'd swim forever and ever.
30. When nobody else is home, I sing at the top of my lungs.
31. I'm slightly obsessed with my teeth.....
32. I just want to get along with everybody and anybody.
33. I think that it's really narcissistic of me to post a list like this and assume people are interested, but look at me! I'm doing it anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I too, know that you will make a "really cool" wife! can't wait!!
Post a Comment