Monday, July 18, 2005

RANDOM CRAP AGAIN....

These are random stats and stuff that I found online..all the red is my take on them...Enjoy..or whatever!

"One thousand" contains the letter A, but none of the words from one to nine hundred ninety-nine has an A. That's really weird. My name doesn't have the letter A either. What a coincidence….Oh, no wait a sec, yes it does…sorry ‘bout that!

"Rhythms" is the longest English word without the normal vowels, a, e, i, o, or u. I knew that! I'm, like, the smartest person alive.

"Stewardesses" is the longest word that can be typed with only the left hand. Yeah, and TYPEWRITER is the longerest word that you can type on the top row.

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue. I was born pink. Just thought that you ought to know.

10 percent of all human beings ever born are alive at this very moment. Yeah, but are Sid and Nancy alive? No. Are Romeo and Juliet alive? No. People should care about that.

22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next hour. But it has nothing to do with me! *shifty eyes*

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks. And 22% of those faults were when I sat on them.

315 words in the 1996 Webster's dictionary were mispelled. Were those the words that were being defined, or were some of those words the words that defined those words? But at least one of them was mispelled, because mispelled is a word, and it is always mispelled beccuse it is mispelled and...

40% of all people who come to a party snoop in your medicine cabinet. And I'm one of those people, so be careful, guys.

40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals. ^Surprise^. (the ^ is for sarcasm) McDonalds is gross, their food makes me sick. Except for their ice cream, because it's really good.

43.7% of all statistics are made up right on the spot. 724% of men decide the want to have sex with me on first sight, but they are all too shy.

80% of arrested criminals are male. Boy's have cooties, and are made from snails and dog tails. 'cept for scotty poo

By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand. You'll thank me for this later! That's just what the jungle people want you to think, though. So that they can easily sping down from their rope-vine-things like Brendan Frasier and eat you. And though I wouldn't mind being swooped up by Brendan Frasier, I'm not as partial to being eaten.

One in ten people live on an island. I'm pretty sure that most of those people live in Japan.

85% of men who die of heartattacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives. I have nothing to say about this. Except that those men probably died from finding out that their girlfriends had just found out that they were cheating on them with their wives.

Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest. Maybe if Charlie Chaplin wasn't always in black-and-white, they could see him better.

Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. I've been chewing the same piece of gum for two hours, it still has it's flavor. Winterfresh, only 7 cents a stick when you work it out really.....

Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson", Humphrey Bogart NEVER said "Play it again, Sam" in Casablanca, and they NEVER said "Beam me up, Scotty" on Star Trek. Beam me up, Watson.

A 17 year old girl from Miami, Florida started to sneeze on 4th January'66 ant continued till 8th June'66. Gross. She must have snorted up an alligator or something. It's illegal to feed the alligators down there, did you know?

A Baboon called "Jackie" became a private in the South African army in World War I. I like Rafiki, he's funny. The wisest monkey I ever knowed, besides Cocoa, but I didn't really know him.

A bee could travel 4 million miles (6.5 million km) at 7 mph (11 km/h) on the energy it would obtain from 1 gallon (3.785 liters) of nectar, or it could just sit down on and enjoy that honey properly. Can bees sit? And how long would it take them to go that far, I'm bad at math. Would they rest along the way, or would they go straight the whole trip?

A five and a half year old weighing 250 pounds was exhibited at a meeting of the Physical Society of Vienna on December 4, 1894. She ate a normal diet and was otherwise in good health. The problem: she wasn't able to sweat. Exhibited? Must have been life-scarring for her, if she was exhibited at the age of five against her will.

A grasshopper needs a minimum temperature of 62 degrees Fahrenheit in order to be able to hop. I need to get rid of this gum.

A hedgehog's skin is so tough that when they get run over, its entrails come out of its mouth and its ass. Gross.

A human has a bone just after the spine ends, which helps proves that humans once had tails (possibly). Sarah once fell off a banana bike and bruised her tail-bone. I would have laughed, but I wasn't there.

A kangaroo can't jump unless it's tail is touching the ground. Once Nicole Kidman was on Dave Letterman (...that sounded weird...) and Dave asked her if there were any animals there and she said, "kangaroos," and he asked what they were doing and she said, "well, you know, jumping," It was really weird. Then he brought up all of those things that they were writing in the tabloids about her and then he brought up the Tom/Katie thing and I thought that that was kind of mean.

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court. Tennis is boring. Color guard is way cooler.

A man and woman in Mexico city were engaged for 67 yrs and finally married at the age of 82 yrs. So what? It's their choice what they want to do.

A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana. Why is there a law against monkey's smoking, but not people? that makes no sense to me. Smoking has no purpose, it doesn't even give you a good high (i've heard) and it gives you cancer and it makes you smell bad.

A mosquito will become restless and start flying around if there is an increase of carbon dioxide in the surrounding air Good to know. Just breathe on a mosquito and it will go away.

A murder is committed in the US every 23 minutes, which makes about 22852 murders each year. Damn. Stop killing yourself, America.

A person uses approximently fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day. Or three hundred twelve if it's your time-of-the-month.

A person who is lost in the woods and starving can obtain nourishment by chewing on his shoes. Leather has enough nutritional value to sustain life for a short time. Or you could find some berries or something. except if it was winter, but then you would die of exposure long before starvation.

A pineapple is a berry. So all you have to do is find some pineapples in the wood and you're fine, right ?

MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I could comment on more, however, Kat (meeeeeeeeeoooooow), I figured you'd appreciate this one the most.

A five and a half year old weighing 250 pounds was exhibited at a meeting of the Physical Society of Vienna on December 4, 1894. She ate a normal diet and was otherwise in good health. The problem: she wasn't able to sweat.

>>Exhibited? Must have been life-scarring for her, if she was exhibited at the age of five against her will.<<

~~Well now...who said it was against her will??? Maybe they put a double fudge cake on the examining table with whip cream, ice cream and cherries on top for her. Hell, I'd sit there all day if they fed me well. Question is, would they want me??? ;)~~