This picture was taken by my bro...Obviously I was NOT expecting, look at my face..ABSOLUTLY GOLD...I'm not ashamed to say that I look like a monster!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Or that you look like you JUST saw one.
OMG speaking of monsters, there's this chick at work that makes "sound effects". Like, I've actually asked her if it was absolutely necessary, and if she didn't stop I'd send her to the hospital because it means she's obviously not well...like dying or something...
Anyways, she like sits there cross-eyed...or whichever way she feels like making her eyes go...and then she makes this freaky sound like in those horror movies when monsters suddenly appear. Or she sounds like a cat trying to cough up a fur ball. Or like she's dying. Yeah. That's my story. It goes with the expression on your face.
2 comments:
Or that you look like you JUST saw one.
OMG speaking of monsters, there's this chick at work that makes "sound effects". Like, I've actually asked her if it was absolutely necessary, and if she didn't stop I'd send her to the hospital because it means she's obviously not well...like dying or something...
Anyways, she like sits there cross-eyed...or whichever way she feels like making her eyes go...and then she makes this freaky sound like in those horror movies when monsters suddenly appear. Or she sounds like a cat trying to cough up a fur ball. Or like she's dying. Yeah. That's my story. It goes with the expression on your face.
you're still HOT!!!!!!
Post a Comment