Monday, July 18, 2005

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Kay everyone I have an announcement....READY FOR IT!?!?! Okay, Scott is the bestest friend and boyfriend a girl could ask for. Not only does he write amazing things about me and us on his blog for everyone to see(you see I feel most men are a little less forward when it comes to their feelings)--If you don't believe me you can go look at it yourself, just click on "scotty" there in the links...If ya don't wanna then take my word for it, he's awesome. Not just that but he does sweet stuff all the time for me, if I leave to go to work and he leaves the house after me, I usually go home to find a letter waiting for me...Or maybe even a little satsuma.
Most of you know I'm not the kind of gal that needs to be showered with gifts and such, actually quite the opposite, but man, a letter or card just really makes my day/week..It makes the world feel a little better for me. Just the fact that someone cares enough to put effort into writing you a love letter, man that's amazing! I love Scott for who he is becoming and who he already is. He is honestly more than I could ever ask for. No relationship is ever perfect, but it can come pretty freakin' close!
The people who actually read these things know already that Scott is moving. And yes, that means a long distance relationship AGAIN! But it doesn't seem so bad, I mean he's not moving across country or anything. We've talked for endless hours it seems about this, and I was scared at first, I'll admit it, but this relationship is worth so much more to me than a few hours. I wouldn't throw it away for anything.
I'm one hell of a lucky girl....Everyone can see that, and I'm so grateful that you came into my life when I needed you most. I had all but given up on life, I don't think you realize sometimes how much you mean to me. I will continue for the rest of my life showing you though.................

No comments: