You know what I just realized? There's a war going on. A goddam bloody f'n war where people are dying, and I'm sitting around watching Dr' Phil and eating ice cream. And people are dying bloody deaths in terrorist attacks and that Al Quida-whatever is killing people and it's really sad.....
I'm not wearing any panties.
By the way, Dad/mom/Rod/David, if you're reading this, disregard the panties comments...Thank you and AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1. Kat, ur on crack. I love you.
2. Too bad they don't compare the figures of how many people the Al Quida killed and how many our American "heros" killed. P.S. Pat had to train some Paki who was telling Pat about some "missions" he went on to locate targets and BLOW SHIT UP...P.P.S. Have I ever showed you the AK-47 ( Kalasnjikov) bullit I brought back from Europe JUST after WE (Oh Canada) tightened our security??? OH!!! Did I tell you they searched my bad too??? The one containing the bullet? :))) Do you feel safe yet baby? ;)
3. Can I sniff your panties??? ;)
4. You didn't tell anyone who "Sweet Meat" is, did you??? Like, mommy and daddy??? YIKES!!!
5. Hey look! Who's that damn imposter SWEAT MEAT!!! Gosh darnit! If people didn't know I CAN spell, they'd think it was me and that I was some terrorist or phreak!!! Imagine that!!!
Post a Comment