OKay, so this will be my first blog that I can't TRULY say what I want to say on here. I will hold my tongue and leave it alone, but OMG I just wanna be a complete biatch right now....But i'm the better person here, I'll just leave it at that.
Today I went to work, had a few clients, then I got a request to join a collegue of mine and do a presentation at a running club. So we're working on the presentation as I "speak" and were doing it on stretches mainly. It should be okay, i hate taking time off work though....Oh well
Work hasnt really been picking up too much, they say it's because it's the summer and the GP is away on holidays until the end of August. But more importantly I already feel the injuries beginning, i thought I was really watching my mechanics, i guess not...I'm in so much pain lately....Friggin' sucks...I'll have the worlds shortest massage therapy career known to man....Geesh
Anyways, this week has been "fun"....If you consider hell on earth fun that is. Some people....God....'nuff said....
And lastly-- I've just two things to say.
a) IDIOTS!
b) PHHHBBBBBTTTT! (in case you are not sure, this is an eloquent raspberry)--Thats from venessa williams awesome movie! Thanks brexikon!
Oh yeah, can't forget my baby. Scott, honestly, NO ONE can break us, they can certainly try--actually it only gets us closer than ever--AHAHAHAHA So BURN on them. I love you more than an elbow in my face and I love you more than life itself....
Feck 'em all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment