Wednesday, February 07, 2007

the Beats..

After weeks and weeks of feeling like absolute crap I was ready to throw in the towel. Primarily after a HUGE emotional breakdown yesterday after my daily visit to the bathroom to upchuck my breakfast.

Today was the day I took extreme and unconventional methods to reduce "the barfs"....

I shall now show you pictures of what I did. Traditional chinese medicine calls it "cupping". Basically the skin is sucked into a container and left on the skin. It's uncomfotable, but not really painful. The points shows are some of the acupressure points for "morning sickness". I guess only time will tell if it works or not.

As some have pointed out, this blog should be called "Kathy's Barf Blog". So I will no longer be writing about my daily barfs. But people, assume that they are happening and I am very displeased with them, until further notice.

Now ladies and gentlemen, please take joy in my pain (Actually it doesn't hurt all that bad, but still.....Feel sorry for me!!!!!):

No comments: