Okay, I'm officially putting on an international search to find my buddy Kathy Stock. I don't know where she is. She was the only person to ever leave comments....I miss your witty humor and insight, Kathy.
There is a eleventy billion dollar award for her return.....Must be alive and well.
Where in the world is Kathy!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm Here! I'm Here!
You know what's funny, I hadn't been to your blog in a while and then I thought to myself, "Man, I miss Kathryn, I need to check out her blog." And what is the first entry I see but 'Find Kathy'.
Hahahahaha.
LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! I'm sorry for my absense but I am back baby.
WAHOO!
YOU"RE PREGNANT! OH MY GOSH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Email me, call me, I MUST TALK TO YOU!
I have been seriously out of the loop ever since I lost my 'friends' list on the side of my blog and couldn't find my way back to you.
I left you the first comment and THEN decided to scroll down and see what I've missed. Seems like alot!
I'm SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! YAY!
Post-teen mom squad! WAHOO!
Post a Comment