Sunday, February 04, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRR....

I hate our car....Actually it's a love/hate relationship really. It's busted AGAIN! Same problem....So hopefully, we won't have to pay a cent! *fingers crossed* Weird thing is it happened on the way to Guelph....This is the second time. That's it, I'm never giong there again...EVER! Okay well at least till the car is fixed....

Tonight is the Superbowl. So we've decided to have a Superbowl party at our place. Only Scott, and I are invited though. And we're gonna eat wings. And not watch the Superbowl. It's gonna be the bestest Superbowl party eva!

That is all.........

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We had the same super bowl party, but with swiss chalet.

So I had a dream last night about our babies. If we go by my psychic dreams, you're having a boy and I'm having a girl. And then one of our babies turns into an octopus, but I can't remember which one. Also, yours talks from birth.

Kathryn said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Let's hope only the first part of your dream is right, well maybe the talking from birth wouldn't be so bad. Frightening, but not so bad!

I feel so special, I finally made it into one of your dreams!!! *woot woot* Awesome!