Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Coming clean...

I've been feeling guilty for almost a week....I am ashamed. I did something so naughty, so hideously unlike me. I got a late dinner at McDonald's. DON'T LOOK AT ME! DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEE!

I had a wicked craving for a fast food burger and McDonald's is the only joint in our area. It's also on the way home from work, which is exactly when the craving hit. Damn them for making crappy food so convenient!

Oh, I would kill for a decent burger right now. Mmmmmm, Licks burger.....

On another note, went to see "Alpha Dog" last night after work...Turns out popcorn with butter on it (Something I NEVER get) and a supersize coke, not such a good idea. Half way through the movie...I was ill, like seriously not feeling good. Barfed at the movies (in the washroom, thank god!) and then came home and puked my guts out (literally!) for what seemed like a lifetime.

Heck, let's look at it this way - I can eat whatever I please and it never stays down for too long!! All the joy's of eating with minimal calories. YAY!!!!!!! Unfortunately, minimal enamel on my teeth too! SWEETNESS!!! Dentures here I come!!!!! That'll be hot....

Sidenote: I really(times elevenity billion) don't feel like working today....I'd love to just curl up alone, in my Pj's and watch some mindless t.v. That'd be sweet....

Sidenote edit: My wish came true....I in fact am not going to work today. However, my dreams of curling up and watching t.v - not so much....I'm actually curled up in front of the toilet. Not cool. I'm SO ill right now it's not even funny.....Okay, well maybe it's a little funny. Feel free to laugh...

Sidenote edit edit: well, looks like I'm going into work. Scott is there alone and he needs help. Work wont send anyone else there to help, they're such bastards. Seriously. I'm not happy about this...at all......and neither is my tummy.

No comments: