Tuesday, February 27, 2007

You've been put on notice.....

Every time I tell someone that the "sickness" is getting a little better it comes back with big boots on. What's with that? I can only assume that my stomache is fitted with a little hubris-triggered trip-switch. I mean, it's the only rational explanation!!

So from now on, if anyone is foolhardy enough to ask me how I am, be prepared to be at the wrong end of a dedicated regime of keeping my mouth shut or yelling incoherantly!!!!!!

Thank you in advance for your participation.

On another note: If you know me at all, you'll know that I couldn't resist something this "gold".

This is an ACTUAL excerpt from "Folktales of India" and I'm totally serious.....

"The scrotum of this man swaying back and forth made the crab think of a sumptuous meal. So the crab crept up to the man silently and grabbed his scrotum from behind."

Oh.....my.....gosh!

Who comes up with these things!?!??! That's just gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all week....Quite possibly since 2007 started!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yes...I'm commenting on my own blog.

"sumptuous meal" Oh god, that's classic Kathryn! Good job!

Hugs and kisses,

Me

Anonymous said...

You REALLY need to get out more!

nut

Kathryn said...

Lynnette - I already told you I f ahve NO life....Whatsoever. So commenting on my own blog is just fine! :o)

You know you liked it!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.