I'm starting to doubt myself as a woman. I understand that I actually am female, given the fact that I'm building a baby inside me at the moment, but there are two troubling things I've discovered about myself recently: I didn't think "The Devil Wears Prada" was a great film, and I'm not really that keen on "Ugly Betty". Am I the only woman on this planet who feels this way? I mean, I do love shoe shopping and chocolate, so that must count for something, right?
As for the much anticipated and, I believe, well deserved trip to see my wicked friend Nutty it has been called off for the time being. I got the time off work, however our car needs more work to the suspension which will cost at least an arm and a leg. And what kind of "irresponsible parent" woud I be if I chose to go on a very cool vacation over getting their vehicle fixed when it's a matter of safety? All I can say is that being an adult certainly has it's downfalls. *sigh*
*Warning* To anyone that doens't want to read about baby stuff do not read further *Cough, Cough -Lynnette- Cough, Cough* :o)
I headed back to the doctor this week for a routine check up. Everything seems to be going smoothly. They've now put me on a "cocktail" of medications to ease the sickness, and if that doesn't work, unfortunately I'll be selling our first born to pay for the next set of medications. Costing 10 bucks a pill!!!! Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.....We're REALLY crossing our fingers that it doesn't come down to that.
Let me start by saying that the moment you become pregnant you are automatically thrown into lesbianism! I've been felt up and probed by so many female doctors that I'm starting to wonder!!! :o)
But seriously, if that doesn't make you not want to have kids, read on - I was getting a breast exam done by the doctor and she said to me as she was "feeling me up", "Don't even think about the way you're breasts look now, 'cause who knows what they're gonna turn out like after!!!!!!" Oh joy, thanks lady! So now I'll have even more of a complex than I already have...Super, fantastic....Can't wait!
I leave you with that to ponder....I know I had nightmares last night of my 'disfigurement' that awaits me at the end of the line!!!!!!"
All the sacrifices will be well worth it I'm sure.
Talking about "irresponsible" - I'm gonna go eat some vanilla cake now! The breakfast of champions!!!!!
That is all.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry Guys but I am with David on this one. Sell the car and go on your trip and lease something samaller and more stress free. My car would be great for you 3.
Yeah, yeah yeah.....Trust me, It seems like we should do that. BUT, after all the repairs we practically have a new car...and it's ours! The engine is like brand spankin' new(that's right, I said spank!) So I think we'll stick with our yellow beast and see what happens.....Who know's, maybe we'll get lucky!?!??! Or maybe not....
Don't worry about your boob dis figuration....a good push up bra will be your best friend after you're done breast feeding. WHILE you're breastfeeding though, watch out if they're full, you could put an eye out!!! Who needs silicone, you just need to walk around with boobs that are full of milk all day.
Oh and, get used to the exams now...cause they'll get worse when you're in labour MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laughing)
Are you scared?
ASH! You're not helping!!! But my entire body has taken on a different form...I'm not too concerned about how I look..I already have my man trapped!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment