Sunday, February 11, 2007

WE FINALLY BOUGHT STUFF!!!!!!!!

After much shopping and debating we finally made a couple of big purchases....

Drum roll please..............................................................................

Here is the new stroller with car seat of course:



Here is our new crib:


Our crib is more of a reddish cherry wood though....So nice! It converts into a daybed and a toddler bed as well, multiple uses, we're usin' our noggin'.

On another note....Is it totally normal to have a horrible memory when you're prego? because i've always thought was a gift I had, a great memory....But now, not so much. I can't even remember our own telephone number. Not cool........

That's all.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you def need a holiday! you're starting to become one of 'those' married people that talk only about pregnancy or married life.

nut

Kathryn said...

HEy! My Karaoke post wasn't about pregnancy!!!!!! It was about gum and singing loudly!

Nutty: I can't help it if I don't have a life! :oP. And I'm workin' on the holiday...Promise!