My Sweet Timberland boots(that look like bowling shoes!) that I've never worn! Hey, I got a good deal on them a year ago!!!!!!! I never said I would wear them!
My very first maternity outfit..I don't even look prego in this picture!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hee, hee....you have pants with elastic in them....hee hee hee! just kdding!
how was the weekend? miss me? why are you not visiting me in three weeks! baaahhhhhh! stupid car!
Kathryn, Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm very happy for you. Hop all is going well. Your blog makes me laugh and brings me back to those Millwood times. Classic. Take care,
3 comments:
hee, hee....you have pants with elastic in them....hee hee hee!
just kdding!
how was the weekend? miss me?
why are you not visiting me in three weeks! baaahhhhhh! stupid car!
Kathryn,
Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm very happy for you. Hop all is going well.
Your blog makes me laugh and brings me back to those Millwood times. Classic.
Take care,
YAY!
One song comes to mind,
"My hump, My hump, myhump, myhump, myhump...."
If I knew more words, I would sing them!
Love the baby bump. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment