
Okay, so my great friend Kathy is prego. Right now baby "boo" aka Fetsies (stands for fetus with a cute spin on it!!--Riggggggght) is just a tiny alien/hamster looking like specimen BUT in a few short months, Jason and Kathy will be the proud parents of a real live crying, pooping, drooling baby Boo! How exciting is this!?!?!? I'm so ecstatic...Honestly, I squeled out loud when I heard. Unfortunately Kathy and Jason live in the states (*tear*) but i've taken the liberty to appoint myself as the official psuedo godparent of Boo, I shall be known as ANUTIE KISSY BOOTS from here on end!!!!!!!!!!!!
*High fiver From baby Boos 'paddle like hands'"* <---Awesome wordin' Kathy! Auntie Kissy Boots loves you Fetsies....
P.s: Ask mommy about Blueberry Muffs when you become 18, Mommy was a wild one!

1 comment:
AHHHH! You're the best Auntie Kissy Boots! Tomorrow I go to the Dr. to see my first picture of Boo. I hope Boo's doing the Robot when we peek in!
Post a Comment