Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Miss You...

I miss you babe. I know it's only been a few days, but god, i could use some hugs right now. I can't sleep, i don't have an appetite, i'm just all around sick to my stomach. I think my life's about to change. I'm not being prophetic or anything, it's just the way it is....

I hope you never forget everything that we have talked about, the way I feel, that won't ever change. My every thought is of you. I know it's felt like a rollercoaster ride, but so many things are changing for us. I'm so glad that you have been such a huge support for me, without you I don't think I could make it sometimes. I think i'd be rocking back and forth in the fetal position and my parents signing me over to ARC!!!!!(btw, ARC stands for Association for Retarded Citizens --And I didn't make that up I swear)

Why can't this be easier...I wish we could have been together this weekend, you were missed, no doubt....The big 'ol 'MISAGE' factor was huge. I love you, without you I am nothing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babes, I know how you feel...I've missed you huge this weekend also. and you know I'll always be here for you no matter what...you can always lean on me when you need. I love you with every ounce of my being, and without you I am nothing either...you are my inspiration!!!

Sweet Meat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Meat said...

So...where do I fit in all this??? Damn! I'm never missed!!! *sniffles* (LMAO)