BAHAHAHHAAH the FUNNIEST thing popped into my head when I read this blog...remember the "chinese dinner for two"??? Did you use the same concept for you room??? LMAO!!! If you didn't catch that, I can explain to you what I mean by that LOL. P.S. for those of you reading Kathryn's blogs, and comments, and have no idea what the chinese dinner for two comment is, read my blog, I'm gonna write about since Kathryn didn't. BAHAHAHAHHA YOU'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!! What is it that Stewie says...oh yeah! "VICTORY IS MINE!!!" LOL
1 comment:
BAHAHAHHAAH the FUNNIEST thing popped into my head when I read this blog...remember the "chinese dinner for two"??? Did you use the same concept for you room??? LMAO!!! If you didn't catch that, I can explain to you what I mean by that LOL. P.S. for those of you reading Kathryn's blogs, and comments, and have no idea what the chinese dinner for two comment is, read my blog, I'm gonna write about since Kathryn didn't. BAHAHAHAHHA YOU'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!! What is it that Stewie says...oh yeah! "VICTORY IS MINE!!!" LOL
Post a Comment