The other day, Scott came to pick me up from work and the receptionist came into my room stating that my 'hubby' was waiting for me in the waiting room. Everyone heard this of course, and I got some strange looks and then the greatest look of all was from Scott, we looked at each other walked out of the clinic and said at the same time how much we liked the sound of that!
Scott and I have decided that we will only respond and awknowledge being called "Scott the loving hubby" and "Kathryn the loving wife"....Thank you for abiding by our rules! Although many of you already feel as though we could be married, that time is not yet upon us. Let us save up some mulah first, geeeeeeze! And no, we're not engaged...YET! *wink* Hey, when ya know, you just know! As faithful blogging buddies, your reward will be the first to know when "it" does happen! Deal???? deal.......
Scott seems to be the hot commodity at work. Can't see why it would be any other way!
Hey Kathy, that addition to girl squad may come sooner than you think! Not quite yet though!!!!!!!! *winkity wink wink* Blueberry Muffs Forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww, Cousin Kissy Boots! That has a ring to it. Might be hard for Baby Boo to say initially but he/she will get the hang of it.
So here's a (I would think) touch question for you. AND you only get ONE chance to respond with the right answer...after you get engaged, who's the first person you're gonna tell, and do I get to find out through your blog, and if not, what number do I get in line???
Post a Comment