All I can say is you BETTER NOT be engaged and didn't tell me!!! I will BITE your bum if you are and I wasn't the first to be be informed of such an occasion! Skank!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I JUST wrote a while scenerio of why I'm not having a wedding!!! DAMN YOU SERVER AND YOU'RE STUPID DIFFICULTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I had a whole mafioso type wedding!!! Blood bath, drugs, alcohol - the whole she-bang! ARGGGGGGGGG
You guys can come to the church part though. I said I would try to get an Orthodox priest do the ceremony in English, but I don't think that's happening. lol
4 comments:
Sorta...but not yet "officially". I'm not "telling" anyone until he puts some sorta metal on my finger...if he doesn't change his mind.
Official or unofficial....CONGRATS AND STARTING A POSSIBLE NEW LIFE WITH PAT! Am i invited to the wedding!?!?! *wink*
Hello people!
Pay attention to me!
(lmao)
Love you both and miss you!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I JUST wrote a while scenerio of why I'm not having a wedding!!! DAMN YOU SERVER AND YOU'RE STUPID DIFFICULTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I had a whole mafioso type wedding!!! Blood bath, drugs, alcohol - the whole she-bang! ARGGGGGGGGG
You guys can come to the church part though. I said I would try to get an Orthodox priest do the ceremony in English, but I don't think that's happening. lol
Post a Comment