HAHAHAHHAHA! I notice your ass baby!!! It's way seksi!!! Especially when you pretend to drop something, and then bend one knee, and keep the other straight mmmmmmm...
Your ass speaks?! I don't think that EVER in the 7 yrs I've known you, have I ever heard you fart. Or is that not what you meant by speak? Do you fart? I think I smelled it once when I sniffed your bum at camp when you were sleeping...oh wait...I never told you about that, have I?!?!?! OOPSSS...or as I used to write it until you (who used to spell "tomorrow" tommorrow until an immigrant corrected you...) OUPS! Oups just looks better then oops. So anyways, before I start rambling...I'm gonna stuff my face with food...my family says I'm quieter when I'm eating...this is how my weight gain started...
Oh sure... Mine speaks... But does Milica appreciate it?! NO! Geez.. You'd think I gassed her out or something! She starts crying... writhering on the floor holding her throat.... What a drama queen! *crying*
2 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHA! I notice your ass baby!!! It's way seksi!!! Especially when you pretend to drop something, and then bend one knee, and keep the other straight mmmmmmm...
Your ass speaks?! I don't think that EVER in the 7 yrs I've known you, have I ever heard you fart. Or is that not what you meant by speak? Do you fart? I think I smelled it once when I sniffed your bum at camp when you were sleeping...oh wait...I never told you about that, have I?!?!?! OOPSSS...or as I used to write it until you (who used to spell "tomorrow" tommorrow until an immigrant corrected you...) OUPS! Oups just looks better then oops. So anyways, before I start rambling...I'm gonna stuff my face with food...my family says I'm quieter when I'm eating...this is how my weight gain started...
Oh sure...
Mine speaks...
But does Milica appreciate it?! NO!
Geez.. You'd think I gassed her out or something! She starts crying... writhering on the floor holding her throat....
What a drama queen!
*crying*
Post a Comment