Sunday, August 14, 2005

Insomnia Girl.........

I can't sleep...AT ALL..I've been tossing and turning for two hours now. I'm not even tired, well I am physically but mentally my mind is in overdrive. I have so much running through my head right now it's not even funny. Some of you know what's going on right now in my life, some of you don't. But i'm just one big stress-ball. I have my supports: a wonderful man, wonderful friends and family, but no one can take away the constant worry. I feel so scared right now I don't even know where to begin. Sometimes I really regret some choices that i've made as of late, i really don't have a clue where i'm going or where i'll be. Things don't always turn out as planned do they? I have some hard decisions to make in the next couple of weeks. Monday will be a big day for me, please keep me in your thoughts. Please pray for some rest for my troubled mind as well...

Thank you for rescuing me for a few hours tonight Mary-Ann...Thank you for your constant support and love. Thanks for listening to me rant and rave. I love you, You know that though....

No comments: