Last night I was telling Scott how I had ZERO inspiration to write a blog. What's happening to me, am I losing my "coolness"? I don't get it, my blog has always been there for me, why am I abandoning it? This is sad. So I thought I should at least write something. Bloggy-poo, I will never leave you. Forgiveness please!?!?!? Jokes.....
Anyways, tell me, how is it even possible to sleep for 12 hours straight and still wake up like you hadn't even slept at all. I'm so tired and sore...Early retirement? the worlds shortest massage therapy career.....*sigh*
I'm sneezing like a whore right now. Maybe it's form the animals this weekend and the overdosage of pills I took are finally starting to wear off. Either way, it's annoying and starting to get painful.
Okay so now that I've got a bunch of my negativity out, lets get to the postitive stuff *wink*
Last weekend was so much fun. I loved spending time with Scott's famiy and getting to know them better. I mean, complete opposite to my family, but not in a bad way. Wonderful people. *Oh my, my Moma's got her boobs out all over town* YEEHAWWW Good times, good times.
This weekend we'll be spending time with my family in Guelph, maybe. Who knows, were actually still deciding, we have so many options and so little time! But whatever we do, as long as I'm with my prince then it will be amazing. I don't care how sick people are of hearing this, the way I see it, if you''re gonna read then expect it cause I never get sick of saying it, but I love that man more than anything in this world. He's so wonderful to me, and he loves me more than anyone ever has. He shows me everyday, what more could I ask for? Wonderful wonderful man.....
Anyways, I have a ton more to write it's all starting to come to me but my fingers are killer. I had 7 clients yesterday so I'm in a little bit of pain, my fingers are so swollen. Well, i'm off to work again now....wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I never get sick of hearing that!! *WINK* and I never will. I Love you more and more with each passing second. Thank you again for enduring that weekend again, you are the bestest everrrrrrr!!!
Post a Comment